well Eli's eye are a little more squinted and his face a little shorter and wider.....so I vote that the top picture is Eli and bottom is R. But HELLO, can they look more alike without being TWINS!!
I am a mother of three adorable children, which basically means our life is madness. I am so thankful and humbled that God has entusted these precious little monkeys to me everyday. I feel overwhelmed most of the time, but each morning I pray for wisdom, and trust that somehow - by His grace - the love of Jesus will shine through me and flow all over my kids. Our "Miller Madness" is a lot of fun, but what I live for most of all are those mysterious, magical moments in the midst of it all when I can see God working on their hearts and in their minds as they begin to put together what life is really all about.
"...you shine like stars in the universe as you hold out the word of life..." Philippians 2:15-16
8 comments:
WOAH! I can only tell them apart b/c I know where both pics were taken. The resemblance is crazy!
well Eli's eye are a little more squinted and his face a little shorter and wider.....so I vote that the top picture is Eli and bottom is R. But HELLO, can they look more alike without being TWINS!!
holy cow! i'm guessing eli is the top pic and rodgers is the bottom one -- that is crazy!!!
i kept saying that these two looked alike, but these pictures are just insane.
Alright now you ask ...so what is the answer?
Eli has his daddy's "smiley eyes;" Rodgers has his mama's "eyes wide open." But no wonder I continue to call Elijah "Rodgers" when I'm holding him.
very impressive, nana kathy. i went back and checked that out!
National Enquirer Headline: Twins separated at birth - by nearly 5 years! Both too cute.
Post a Comment