Friday, February 03, 2006

5 years later...


So, both kids are in school now and doing really well...JUST KIDDING! IT HASN'T BEEN THAT LONG! Sorry I have been so slack in posting and getting pictures up for you all! So much to catch up on, but I'll start by explaining the pictures. First, have you ever had this much fun eating an apple? They laughed so hard they were spitting apple chunks everywhere, and please note that Rodgers even had it up his nose! We have had lots of fun swinging in JANUARY...love this "harsh winter" we are having! The one of them up on chair by the kitchen counter...Rodgers found the container of brownies and ate the whole thing while sweet Kylie was just trying to take more vitamins! They are total opposites! We have also been to the doctor twice in the last three weeks...still for ear infections. They have another check on Tuesday, so pray we aren't headed for tubes. Kylie threw up for a night and has had diarrhia for 2 days and a yeast infection which I am hoping is just all from being tired of taking medicine. Rodgers has not gotten sick so far. The jewelry parties have started back up and so has Bible study at church, so I've been keeping very busy. Kathy and Rocky came up last weekend and the kids had a blast with them. Kylie misses "Papa Rock" greatly and asks for him everyday. Her other Papas better get down here quickly before they are replaced!!! :) That means you, too, "Papa Ted!" I mean Papa Fred! Yesterday and today I am helping the family I do some babysitting for by picking the kids up from school and taking them to practices, etc, while the parents are out of town. This morning we had to leave the house at 6:45 to get them and get to school by 7:20, so I just scooped Rodgers out of bed and stuck him straight in the car (Kylie was of course already up and dressed by then). When we got home he said, "it is fun to wear jammies in the car! Thanks Mama!" There are so many things to be thankful for. However, when he asked where Daddy was and I said he was at work already and we would see him at lunch, he said, "yes, and we will wear our jammies." So...we'll see how this goes. I got him dressed in his jeans and STEELERS JERSEY, and he has already put his Spiderman jammie shirt on over the jersey. I guess we are layering today. Kylie is happy to wear her clothes instead of jammies, though. Oh, I do need to tell you that story. The other day she came to me and said, "kylie get dressed." I told her she already was dressed and she said, "no, take off." She took my hand and led me upstairs to her room and went in her closet and got out new clothes and said, "clothes on." So we had to change her clothes...yup...she's gonna be one of those... Her Nana Stewart already calls her Missy Prissy (or "missa missa" as Kylie says it).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Angie, I had been wondering.... It is a shame that you all have so much fun. And you are right before you know it they will both be in School. Well right now we are having a really bad Tunderstorm with Tornado watches. But we do need the rain. Rob and I are doing great. I really Love married Life. Well keep the bloggs coming as you have time. Love you all bunches.

Aunt Wendy