Yay! Elijah finally ate cereal! I have tried a few times before, but he would cry and refuse to open his mouth. Well, today he was ready! Or maybe it was because I mixed bananas in with it! Whatever it was, he was all over it! The big kids, unfortunately, missed it because they didn't think he was really going to do it so they opted to go outside and play instead of stay to see if he would eat it. They were disappointed to miss it, but have already watched the video numerous times. Rodgers thinks it is hilarious! Here are some pictures and the video...enjoy!
Monday, March 17, 2008
First cereal!!!
Yay! Elijah finally ate cereal! I have tried a few times before, but he would cry and refuse to open his mouth. Well, today he was ready! Or maybe it was because I mixed bananas in with it! Whatever it was, he was all over it! The big kids, unfortunately, missed it because they didn't think he was really going to do it so they opted to go outside and play instead of stay to see if he would eat it. They were disappointed to miss it, but have already watched the video numerous times. Rodgers thinks it is hilarious! Here are some pictures and the video...enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
how cute is that video!? way to go elijah!
Post a Comment