Sunday, March 16, 2008

Quick school update

I have so much to update, but this is all you get for now:
Rodgers got waitlisted at Metrolina in the 11th spot....so basically half the class would have to drop out for that to work.  So, we'll count that out!
The magnet school form came back denied while we were in NYC last week...so that's a bust.
The only school he has for sure right now is Greenway Park (JOY!!!!)  AHHHHHH!
He has his testing appt this Wednesday morning at 9am at Carmel Christian!  Please pray that somehow someway he will get in since he is currently on the waitlist; their first round of acceptance letters already went out, so he is second round.  I was really impressed with this school!!
Our current backup plan is Providence Christian, which I really loved as well, but they don't have as much to offer him academically.  It did bring back the memories for me, though, of my little private elementary school, and I loved the atmosphere and the staff and teachers there, as well as their curriculum and what they offer.
SOOOO all this to say we still know nothing.  Love it!
Thanks for your prayers.
(Vacation update coming w/pictures, but I am too tired!)

1 comment:

Caroline said...

I have a school for Rodgers in Columbia :)