"...what does the Lord require of you? To act justly and to love mercy and to walk humbly with your God." Micah 6:8
Friday, June 06, 2008
I know the truth!
I know everyone thinks their kid is the cutest in the world, but I want everyone to know that I know the truth! -and the truth is that mine is the cutest! I mean, seriously, look at him!!!
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Angie, He looks JUST like you did at that age. I have a pic of you that's Eli. Nana B
I am a mother of three adorable children, which basically means our life is madness. I am so thankful and humbled that God has entusted these precious little monkeys to me everyday. I feel overwhelmed most of the time, but each morning I pray for wisdom, and trust that somehow - by His grace - the love of Jesus will shine through me and flow all over my kids. Our "Miller Madness" is a lot of fun, but what I live for most of all are those mysterious, magical moments in the midst of it all when I can see God working on their hearts and in their minds as they begin to put together what life is really all about.
"...you shine like stars in the universe as you hold out the word of life..." Philippians 2:15-16
4 comments:
Angie, He looks JUST like you did at that age. I have a
pic of you that's Eli. Nana B
I agree that Eli is absolutely a ten on the cute-o-meter!
I like the way Suzi put it :-)
holy cuteness.
Post a Comment