Tuesday, June 10, 2008

19 pounds of cranky

I took Elijah back for his ear check today and both of his ears are still infected, so he got his first of three shots.  The shots are his last chance before tubes, so let's hope his ears are clear when he goes back for his next check on the 23rd!  My day was way less than fun, though, since he has already been cranky with teeth and ears and we just added a sore leg that he wouldn't even crawl on most of the day.  I was wanting some earplugs.  Unfortunately the older two didn't make my day any easier...but I guess every day can't be full of sunshine.
Last night the kids had their soccer end-of-year party.  They were so excited about their trophies!  This was the last season that they will play on the same team.  It has been really fun to have them play together!
These pictures are from Sunday afternoon.  Kylie was playing outside and Elijah was watc
hing her and giggling through the window.  Kylie had some fun with him once she noticed him standing there watching him!  His belly laugh at his sister was hilarious!
And once again, the bath time picture.  They are just funny to me because I know how fast he makes it from where I sit him on the floor when I turn on the water over to the tub to pull himself right up!

1 comment:

Kerry said...

Get better Elijah! Brennan wants to play with you!