Monday, February 02, 2009
Our famous reader
Rodgers was the scripture reader last week at chapel. He was so excited about it! I didn't get to be there, but Rod went to see his debut as a public speaker. He got a great video of it, and Rodgers was a little confused when I told him what a good job he did. He said, "Well thanks but I'm pretty sure you weren't there." I told him I was proud of him for getting up in front of all those people without being nervous and sharing his gift of reading. He said, "Actually, I was nervous for a minute before I went up there. But I do love to read!" Oh, it shows! Be sure to watch til the end so you see the big smile!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Oh my goodness! So sweet. I cannot believe what a terrific reader he is!
Post a Comment