What do you mean it has been two months?? I don't believe you...
We are back after a ROUGH December, but good times with family and friends over Christmas and New Years, so all is good. Not a lot has changed around here except that we have new toys and moved out some old ones...that was a fun day, let me tell you. I actually held court and let the kids give arguments for why they thought they still needed such-and-such toy.
What's new? Well, Rodgers has discovered a new love...funny story: he was playing in the playroom and came running in to me and said, "I just saw a movie for something I want!" I was confused since I didn't realize he had the tv on and asked what he was talking about. "I saw something I wanted to eat and it has cinnamon in every bite!" So, we figured out it was a Cinnamon Toast Crunch cereal commercial and he got to get some the next time he was at the store. It is love. True love. Gotta love the power of marketing over toddlers. Who am I kidding? I works on me, too.
Kylie is finally learning her numbers and is getting good at counting things now that she slows down long enough to actually look at what she is supposed to be counting. Yesterday she was counting thumbs. For some reason she needed to know how many thumbs everyone had...you would think she would figure out the pattern after a while of everyone having two, but no, she just kept going. She even had to call Nana Kathy and Papa Fred to ask how many thumbs they had, and it was the first question Daddy got when he walked back in the door from his run...
Oh, yes, I did just say Rod went for a run! He started a new diet and exercise plan on Monday, and he is doing great! I still can't believe he has given up sweet tea and soda, but apparently it is true...YEA ROD!!
As far as me...I am doing pretty well. I have also vowed to enjoy the last two months of my twenties...hard to believe.
I am sure you all want picture updates, but too bad. You will just have to wait until I get more time. Love you! Mean it!
Wednesday, January 24, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
YAHOOOOOOOOO!!!! Do you know that I've still been checking this thing almost EVERY DAY!?!?! Ahhhh, I've finally gotten my Miller Madness fix. Glad you're back, Ang. You've been missed. I love you girl. :)
I've got TWO thumbs and they are both up for you. Glad you are back.
Love you, too and I really mean it!
Poop.
Post a Comment