Friday, January 26, 2007

I wish for...Nana Kathy!

My kids are missing their Nana Kathy down here!!! And I guess I am, too. Kylie's almost daily question is if Nana Irwin's knee is all better yet...and I don't think she really is all that concerned about the knee as much as when her Nana is coming back down! Today, I wiped an eyelash off her cheek and told her to make a wish and blow it off my finger. She looked at me for a minute and then blew it away. I asked, "what did you wish for?" and she said, "for my Nana Kathy to come." So sweet!!! Nana Kathy, you are LOVED!!! Lucky for you we are heading to Nana Stewart's house today, so you are off the hook for the rest of the weekend!

1 comment:

Caroline said...

I wish for...Angie to use the new digital camera and blog again!