Thursday, December 04, 2008

Rodgers is 6!

We came back from Pinehurst Friday night to get ready for Rodgers' birthday party!  We had a fun day Saturday as the red and blue teams competed to be the first team to finish all the games on their list!  Then we had a cookie cake, ice cream, presents, and more time to play.  Rodgers loved having his friends together to celebrate.  He really has grown up so much in the last year.

Rodgers, I really can't believe it has been 6 years since I brought you home from the hospital in the tiniest outfit that was still way too big!  I am so proud of you, little big man!  You are such a leader, yet your compassion melts my heart.  Your servant attitude inspires me and moves me to express my gratitude to God for who He created you to be, and I love the parts of Him I see in you.  I continue to pray that you always follow His will for your life, and live everyday out of His love.  You are precious!

No comments: