Wednesday, April 01, 2009

April Fool's! But I'm not kidding!

Rod got a job!!! He accepted an offer for a job in Georgia. We will live in Conyers, eventually, but he starts his management training next Monday somewhere between Augusta and Aiken. Friends of ours in Aiken have graciously offered to "take good care of him" while he is down there! We are so thankful for the support of all of our friends through this whole process! On that note, keep supporting, because the kids and I will still be in Charlotte through the end of the school year, and most likely until our house sells...and yes, I mean the house that is not even on the market yet! AHHHH! Please pray it sells QUICKLY! And make sure to keep Rod in your thoughts and prayers as he heads off to begin this new chapter which means time away from family on the front end.

No comments: