I have laughed so hard this afternoon my stomach is hurting:
Eli is napping and Kylie and Rodgers are playing a game at the table. I'm sitting in the living room working on some stuff and just listening to them. In the middle of the game, Kylie announces she has to go to the bathroom, then says, "but I'll be right back." To which Rodgers responds, "I know, 75 seconds." She said, "Well, maybe a little longer than that." He said, "No, women require an average of 75 seconds to go to the bathroom. Men: only 45. So, I'll be waiting for you for about 75 seconds." I couldn't stop laughing! I said, "Rodgers, what in the world are you talking about?!" He said, "It's true! It's in my Grossology book!" Of course, once I heard that, I knew he was right, so I didn't bother checking. Seriously, can I just have his memory for one minute??? Or at least can he go on Jeopardy one day and then give me half of what he wins???
Then Kylie was talking about someone she saw and how their bangs were in their eyes and they had to shake their head so they could even see. And Rodgers was asking her about it. Then said, "well why didn't they look out their other eye? I thought bangs were when hair was just over one eye?" Kylie said, "NO! Bangs just means short hair in the front!" Then Rodgers came over to ask me. (Keep in mind I am already about to pee my pants cause I'm laughing from the conversation.) So, I straightened him out and told him she was right. He walked back over and stood in front of her and said, "Kylie, I stand corrected. You know the truth about bangs."
Seriously?! Do all kids have these conversations?
Tuesday, May 18, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment