We went to Epcot in February and met Nana and Papa B and Pat and Linda there. We had a blast playing at the hotel and then our day at Epcot! We had dinner with Cinderella, Prince Charming, the stepsisters, and the stepmother. They were a riot! We stayed for the lights show at night. Rodgers continued to amaze us all with his knowledge of all the countries, and especially during the American Adventure show...every person who came up he would say, "oh, that's so-and-so...they did such-and-such." I don't know where he gets this stuff...I guess books. Anyway, a favorite was Turtle talk with Crush. We all still talk about it. I was blown away by how it was interactive and still animated (doesn't take much folks!), and the kids thought it was hilarious! Fun times!
Just the 5 of us went to Hollywood Studios next day. We got rained out, but still saw a couple great shows and met some characters. We will have to go back again to finish the rest of the park!
Thanks, Aunt Patti for a fun time at Disney! :)



No comments:
Post a Comment