
Okay, Caroline wins! It was Barenaked Ladies! YEA! I'm pleased to announce that for her prize she gets to post the next week of blogs!!!! Congrats, Caroline!
Here are a couple cute stories from the kids...
Two nights ago, we asked Rodgers what he wanted to drink with dinner. He said he wanted tea, so my neighbor clarified, "sweet tea?" And Rodgers said, "No, just tea. Sweet tea is at McAlister's!" Good ol' southern boy! He knows his tea!
The other afternoon I scooped some ice cream while Kylie was watching her video, and when I walked into the room with the bowl Kylie said, "I love ice cream, hint hint!" She was remembering 3 days before that when I had hinted to Rod that I wanted ice cream by saying, "I would love some ice cream right about now, hint hint!" You just never know when they are listening, do you??
Kylie continues to like getting chicken nuggets and lemonade and playing on the playground at "chick ole'" rather than Chick-fil-A. Maybe she speaks Spanish. She also wears her "simmy soup" to the pool.
According to Rodgers, the fruit of the spirit are: love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, GENTLEMEN, and self-control.
The attached photo is either the first or second day of potty training with Kylie when she put on her high heel dress up shoes, got her purse and her giraffe, and said she was going to Caroline and Katie's house. Nevermind the fact that Caroline now lives in Columbia and Katie was on her honeymoon...or the obvious one: that she had on NO pants!!



1 comment:
blog, blog, oh where are you blog?? need more!!! give us more
Post a Comment