Gotta love Mondays!!! (That is sarcasm in case anyone didn't catch it!) I spent my morning in my bathroom...no I am not sick...I was scraping wallpaper. It was a long morning, but almost all the paper is off. I promise I will never put up wallpaper in any house I will ever own in my life. You can all hold me to that. I hate the stuff!!!
Rodgers had a couple hours of...let's call it temporary insanity this afternoon. His acheivements during that period: locking Kylie in her room, peeing his pants, coloring the tv screen with crayons (anyone else ever tried getting that stuff off??? almost as bad as the wallpaper!!) and pushing over my plant stand which broke my favorite planter from our wedding and maybe permanently stained the living room carpet with wet potting soil. Lovely.
Now our neighbor friend Owen is over playing while Jule is getting a check up at the ENT. They are actually all getting along and playing together at the train table at the moment. They just got back from "an adventure" in the train tent. They went to "the North," as Kylie says, "to see some snow and get some cold air." Today is the first day it is near 90 and they already are looking for cold air...oh dear.
I finally gave up Friday on the guy who was supposed to do our patio and called some others. One guy came out to do an estimate Friday afternoon, one Saturday, and one is coming today. The original guy just called me and said he is coming this afternoon. Funny how that works, huh? Anyway, we should be able to make a decision on the patio this week, so we may actually be getting this whole thing in motion!!! I can't wait!
We had a busy weekend working around the house and yard. Our gutters are finally cleaned out...well all but the one that couldn't be reached. We got a bunch of paint at Lowe's and are ready to knock out the rest of the house. I guess I finally just have to do it. Did I mention how much I love to paint? (there's the sarcasm again...are you starting to recognize it?)
Kylie said yesterday that Elijah is taking a really long time. I am not agreeing with her as part of me can't believe we are halfway here. I may be panicking a little at this point, actually. I really have a lot that I would like to do before the circus. -You have all heard, right, that two kids make a family and three makes a circus?? Y'all are welcome to come enjoy the show anytime you want this fall...free admission.
Anyway, I guess I better run. There are snacks to be eaten! Hope you are having a great day! I will try to post some pictures off my phone since I still haven't gotten the camera software to load back on the computer...more fun times I won't go into right now...
Monday, April 30, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment