So the day after I wrote that blog the computer crashed again!!!! I think the computer knew what I wrote and sought revenge...
We are alive here even though I can't write. When I actually get the computer to come up it gives me run time errors within 10 minutes and shuts down to return only who-knows-when. I called the computer geek guys and think I will take our tower over to them, so it may be a while before I am back in business. Don't forget about us!!!
I will quickly let you know that Kylie got her first haircut yesterday! I know she will be 3 in July but it was still a little hard to watch them cut off those four long inches...the woman cutting her hair thought it was hilarious that she had never gotten her hair cut before! Kylie did pretty well. She keeps asking if it is still beautiful! It is a lot shorter, but it does look good, and is still a couple inches below her shoulders. Her daddy was NOT very happy that I took her, but that is the whole reason I didn't tell him I was going...
We are off to a birthday party now and then driving to Albemarle to have dinner with Nana Kathy! Fun times!
Love you all!
Thursday, April 26, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Angie,
Tell me you didn't...really, you cut her hair ! ! ! ! ! It was great the way it was. I know I wasn't the one that washed and combed it, BUT ..... I side with Rod, you know Daddy have rights too? Well when ever you can, send us a new picture, but then by that time it may have grown back out. Oh well. Lots of Love,
Aunt Wendy
Post a Comment