Ok, so our computer has been "broken" for I don't even know how long now...actually whatever day I posted those pictures from Easter. I spent way too many hours trying to clean up files and delete viruses and on the phone with "help"...I use that word loosely. Anyway, all that to say, Rod finally got one of the recovery functions to work that I hadn't been able to do and I am online again today!!! Yippee!!
Our trip to Florida with Pulte was AMAZING! Such a great time of relaxing and laughing with crazy people. Rod enjoyed the Conservatory course which he had not played last time and loved it. Me, I enjoyed the spa, as always. Why doesn't anyone offer to send me to the spa every week? It is supposed to be really good for you and even make you live longer you know? I might enjoy that even more than a cleaning lady, who knows. Anyway, back to the real world...
The kids loved every minute of us being gone. They played in Pinehurst with Nana Kathy and Nana Irwin. I called them at least once a day and talked to me every time...oh wait, no, they wouldn't talk to me AT ALL! They still acted excited when I got home, but Mom did inform me that Kylie asked if they could live with her. Mom told her they could but they would miss Mama and Daddy, but Kylie just said, "No, they aren't home." Oh well. Maybe this next child will love us...
So we are back in the QC now. Started our week off with 24, so all is good. I have been on the phone with people about fixing up our backyard this week. I can't wait to fill in our "pond" and have real grass and a patio and a fence!!! Kylie told the guy doing the fence estimate on Tuesday afternoon that "your fence will keep me safe in our yard." Now if we could just get rid of all the pollen maybe Rodgers could play outside with her. Poor kid was out for half an hour on Tuesday and still hasn't recovered! Of course we also went for a really long walk yesterday to the post office, drug store and grocery store since we were without our van because they were putting the new tv/dvd player in it. Speaking of the dvd player, I am scared to try it to make sure it works because I am so tired of dealing with it!!!! But hopefully all will be fine now and I will not have to go back to that certain installation place that will remain nameless. I guess now we just need to take a trip somewhere so the kids can watch movies. Anyone want visitors?
Well, I guess I better run. Fence guy #2 should be here any minute. Hope you all are doing well. Would love to hear from you...hint hint...
Thursday, April 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
I'll take you! Just tell your husband it's time for some apple pie :) Mmmmm!
Angie,
I would take you too. But I think you have been south alot lately. Maybe North to PA would be a thought. I know Nana & Papa would love to have you. Even Patti & Linda.
All our Love Aunt Wendy & Uncle Rob
I want a visit!
That should allow for many movies -driving about to find who invited you!
Just remember that I raised my hand first!
Post a Comment