Monday, June 11, 2007
One week later...
So it's Monday again! We had a fun week last week! We went to the pool every single day and we are loving it!!! Yea Sardis Forest Swim Club! Rodgers and Nana Kathy met us there Tuesday afternoon as they came back into town. Rodgers likes to ride his bike to the pool, and Kylie even rode hers up there one day!
We just hung out most of the week and ran errands and played. The kids were happy to be back together. Kylie somehow managed to get Rodgers to put on a Cinderella dress for one of their tea parties and everything...not that Daddy was too happy about that, but it was funny! Nana Kathy left for Pinehurst on Friday and we all headed to the lake for the weekend. We had fun playing with the cousins and Nana Stewart and Papa Rock on Saturday. Rod and I drove up to Sumter for a wedding Saturday night and had a great time with some friends we hadn't seen in a while.
Kerry and I got to compare bellies and talk babies, too!
Sunday afternoon Uncle Will and Megan came down to the lake, so we had some good times with them as well.
We got back
home last night and saw Rob
had a busy
weekend working in the bathroom! All the tile is done, so he will finish up soon! Of course then I have to mud the walls, so I am not really rushing him... Today was supposed to include a morning at the park and an afternoon at the pool, but it rained all day. Luckily the kids didn't get too upset, and we ran errands to get ready for the beach instead! The insurance adjuster came today to survey the damage. She wasn't very encouraging as she cautioned me that more of the floors were probably damaged than we realized...lovely. Well, Daddy just called and is on his way home, so it is time to make this place presentable!!!! Hope you enjoy the pictures!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Yes Angie I thoroughly enjoyed the pictures. I would have loved to see (princess Rodgers). You always seem to have so much fun. Your children are so blessed to have a stay at home Mom. Keep the bloggs coming I look forward every day to reading your bloggs so keep it up.
Love,
Aunt Wendy
Post a Comment