Friday, June 15, 2007
To the beach...
I had lunch with Amanda today!!! It was so fun to see her! Ohio is too far away!!!! It was strange running errands without the kids today. They went over to Pinehurst with Mom and Dad last night so they would have a day to play there. I really felt almost like I had a day of solitude since it was so quiet in the car; and I realized I can go a major part of the day without talking. I don't think I could do that before...maybe you have to be a mom before you can appreciate that?? Anyway, Rod and I are leaving tonight for Pinehurst and then we all get up and jet in the morning to the beach. Rod and I decided we are still going even though my mom told me today that Rodgers doesn't want us to come. I told Mom to tell him to just pretend we aren't there and that will be fine with me! I guess I won't be chatting with you all for a while, but hopefully I will have fun pictures when I get back!!! Pray for sunshine!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment