Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Nanas...

This morning I was trying to put Kylie's jacket on so we could go to the park. I was trying to show her how to hold the ends of her sleeves so they wouldn't bunch up when she put her arms in her jacket. She looked up at me and said, "Mom, Nana Kathy already taught me that. My Nana tells me everything I need to know!" I said, "You don't need to know anything from me?" "Nope," she said.
This afternoon in the car, Kylie wanted to call Nana B, so I gave her my phone. A couple minutes later she handed the phone back to me and said, "Mom, she couldn't understand what I was trying to say, so I hanged up on her. You will have to call her back later and explain it to her."
Those Nanas! They teach you everything you need to know, but can't understand a word you are saying!

1 comment:

Cherylee Deitrich said...

That's so funny. Just today Judah told me that his Nana taught him the same thing about holding his sleeves before putting his jacket on so they don't ride up. I thought I had already taught him that but somehow when Nanas teach them things they tend to remember different. That's special. :-)