Friday, September 02, 2005

A Real Date

That's right, Rod and I went out on a real date last night! Wow! When was the last time that happened??? We went to dinner at Providence Cafe. It was a beautiful night, so we sat outside. They had a girl playing and singing, which I loved...Rod wasn't a fan of her style or selections, but that made it even more enjoyable for me since I got to watch his facial expressions! The food was wonderful; we stuffed ourselves and still brought some home. Then we came home and watched a movie...while doing laundry and getting stuff together to head to the beach. But it was still a very relaxing evening and a nice break from parenting. The best part of the night: Rod chose to hang out with me instead of finding a place to watch the Gamecocks play! See, miracles do happen right in front of you every day!
This morning I woke up at 7am, but made myself stay in bed. I finally got up at 7:45am after I couldn't stare at the ceiling anymore. Now I'm packing everything up and am going to run a couple last minute errands before we head out for a long weekend. So, I guess this is the last you'll hear from me for a few days. Have a wonderful holiday weekend!

No comments: