

What good are those straps on the highchair anyway??? They sure don't hold Kylie in! All I did was fix my coffee and let the dog out the front door, and I returned to an escapee on the counter! Her brother's laughter only eggs her on, I might add!
We had playgroup at our house yesterday, and the playroom was at full capacity...in fact, the fire marshall would have had a heart attack. There were 6 moms (including 2 with pregnant bellies), and 10 kids ranging in age from 4 months to 3 years. Thankfully Hobbes was at the groomer's yesterday as I'm not sure he would have survived. But we all had a wonderful time and the house is still standing and really didn't even take much of a beating! Fun times of fellowship, right?!?!



1 comment:
Angie, I absolutely love her on the counter. She is precious. And to Rodgers back there laughing at her, timeless. You are so blessed to have such a wonderful family. Including that husband of yours.
Love, Aunt Wendy
Post a Comment