
Okay, so maybe I should change the name of this site to "one-blog-a-week.com" since I just can't seem to get it together lately. You know what they say...good intentions.....okay, I don't really know what they say, but I know there is some kind of saying. Anyway, let's see...
We headed to Columbia last Friday night to spend the weekend since we were invited to a wedding Saturday night. We played with the cousins Friday night and went to their soccer games on Saturday morning. We saw a friend, Nancy for lunch and then played in the yard with Nana and Papa Rock until it was time for the kids to go play with Mary Ellen while Mama and Daddy went to the wedding. Phew. Kylie looked like a boxer by the end of Sunday afternoon with a big strawberry on her forehead, a raw nose, and a huge scratch across her cheek. For once, her brother wasn't to blame, as she had tripped over Hobbes to acquire the first two, and fell into a bush for the third. She's a tough one. Rodgers stayed down with Nana Stewart for a fun 3 days of playing after the rest of us came home. Kylie went for a pajama party with Nana Kathy in Pinehurst on Monday night. I went to Rod's soccer game, which is where he found out I had given away our second child. Afterwards we went to wing night and actually had a conversation for the first time in....I don't really remember the last time before that. Then we came home and talked really loud and did whatever we wanted because we could. It was a nice night of no kiddos. I had my first jewelry party Tuesday night which turned out to be a huge success and a lot of fun, so the new business is off to a great start! I even got an email from my "great granny" saying how impressed/proud she was with my fast start in the business; she and I both agreed it is all thanks to Katie for getting me started! Yesterday we had playgroup and then went to pick Rodgers up in Rock Hill...we won't talk about how he DID NOT want to come home with Mama and pouted the whole time because he couldn't stay with Nana Stewart. Last night the kids played with Daddy while Mama babysat. Today, we relax and get ready for Daddy's game tonight, which is the last one the three of us will see since Mama has worship practice next Thursday night (the night of the LAST game...SENIOR night...which Daddy can't believe we have to miss...). Hope your week is full of fun like ours always are! We would love to hear from you!



No comments:
Post a Comment