



Sunday after church, Daddy took Rodgers and Kylie to Columbia for Bennett's birthday party. They had a big inflatable trampoline room, which both kids thoroughly enjoyed! Rodgers was, of course, very impressed with the cake, too. Mama didn't get to join in on the fun, but I heard all about it when they got home Sunday night.
Rodgers left for Pinehurst Monday morning with Nana Kathy. They are having a great time over there making playdoh monsters with eyes and arms and legs, running the trains, playing at Chick-fil-A...who knows what else.
Meanwhile, here in Charlotte with that cute, sweet little girl (who we found out also has an ear infection)...well, let's just say her stomach is bigger and holds more than you would think...since I got to see all of its contents all over the majority of the house yesterday afternoon. Needless to say, I called and had her antibiotic switched to one that would not upset her stomach anymore. YUCKY! She seems to be feeling fine this morning (I would hope so, after sleeping 13 hours!), and ate a whole piece of toast. Today should be better! The pictures of her are from this morning & taken about 10 seconds apart. I wanted you all to see how quickly she can go from her "Mama! Look at me! I'm pitiful! face," to her "Oh, life is so grand face."
Well, that's what's happening around Miller country; now here's what's happening in your neck of the woods! (This is when you write comments back telling me what's going on with you. And yes, I stole Al Rocher's line.)



6 comments:
Angie,
You do have the cutiest kids. Even when they are sick. But I want to know why Rodgers always gets to go with Nana Kathy to Pinehurst and not Kylie. I am sure you feel very blessed to have a Mom that loves to take her Grandchildren. More power to all of you.
Lot's of Love Aunt Wendy
I was wondering the same thing aunt wendy! I love that little girl so much, she is such a doll Angie. Sorry she was so sick, poor baby and poor mama. Hopefully y'all can play soon. The boys have been asking for "Tylie"
love you, Betty
Hey Angie! I am so glad that you are an avid blogger like me. Now I can keep up with your family. Rodgers and Kylie are precious!!! Feel better Kylie. :)
For the record, Kylie HAS gone on a trip to Pinehurst with Nana. She had a blast, but I think Kylie loves her Mama a little more than her brother does...or at least would like to have Mama along in Pinehurst whereas her brother could really care less where Mama is as long as he has his Nana!
What Mama really would like is for both kids to go to Pinehurst at the same time so I can lay on the couch and eat bon bons! haha!
spoiled, spoiled, spoiled......enough said!
Post a Comment