
Kylie heard that Nana Kathy wasn't coming to her house today because she had to go organize Uncle Ian & Aunt Courtney's kitchen. Apparently she isn't too happy about that, because while I was cooking dinner, she let herself into the pantry and decided to "rearrange" some things. I think we need Nana's help now, too! Thanks a lot!
Rodgers went to the doctor today. As soon as I opened his car door in the parking lot he said, "It is Kylie's turn; it is NOT Rodgers' turn." You see, the last time we were at the doctor was for Kylie's 1 year check up, which came right after his last trip in for ear checks (of which he was not a fan). So at Kylie's appointment in July, I kept assuring him as we went in, waited, and sat in the treatment room that it was Kylie's turn to see the doctor, not his. Well, he wasn't very happy that it was now his turn again, but we made it in the door with Puppy in tow. Thankfully, the doctor said that Puppy could go first if Rodgers wanted, which of course he did. So we heard puppy pant as the doctor listened to him with the stethoscope, then got his ears looked in and his mouth. He even barked for the doctor. When it was Rodgers' turn he wasn't scared at all, though he wouldn't open his eyes for the flashlight, only his mouth...oh well. Sadly, he does have two infected ears, but the antibiotic should kick in soon.



1 comment:
angie, I so love your super cute children! They are so funny. Good job helping mommy clean the kitchen Kylie, I am coming over soon with a biiiiiggggg pop just for you!!! Betty
Post a Comment