Wednesday, November 09, 2005

I wanna pop!!!





So, when we went to the zoo, Betty brought lollypops for all the kids, thanks to the woman handing out Halloween candy who put a whole handful in each child's bag. The zoo was Kylie's first experience with a "pop" and it was a HIT! She is now an addict and asks for them about a billion times a day. We start the morning with "what do you want for breakfast?" To which she answers, "I wanna pop!" Then follow the tears when I tell her (for the millionth time) that she can't have a pop for breakfast. I mean, you know it is truly an addiction when it brings out real tears, right? Here are some pictures of both kids enjoying the famous pops. I will be setting up a pop fund in the near future when the Halloween supply runs out. You can make donations online...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

got to love pops!! sorry your mama won't give you pops for breakfast kylie! i will bring you one tomorrow for breakfast!! love you baby

Angie Miller said...

betty lou! i know you said that! i'm baking some happy cakes for your boys for breakfast!

Anonymous said...

ha ha ha, I love you girl!