Friday, August 11, 2006

Answered prayers

I have seen a huge change in Rodgers over the past couple weeks. He has been so loving and happy...there have been more glimpses of his heart. He has been sharing and going out of his way to do sweet things for Kylie, and wanting to help me when I am working around the house. He offers to help Kylie when I ask her to do something. I know it is only because of prayer that his hardness is starting to chip away, so I want to say to all of you "thank you for your prayers!" And please keep praying for my children...surround them daily with angels, and pray for Rod and I as we struggle through parenting in a way that glorifies God. I know it will continue to be day to day, but I am loving watching him in this new light!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

amen angie! I am excited to watch Rodgers grow into a man after God'sown heart. Let's keep praying for all our children....let's do it together