Well, things have been a little crazy around here, but I guess you all expect that, don't you? Rodgers was sick all weekend with a 103.5 fever and stomach ache, but at least there were no other more visible symptoms...if you know what I'm saying. Then I thought Kylie was getting sick because she was cranky and I kept having to put her down for extra naps, but either her body was fighting it off or she was just being cranky. It could go either way.
Saturday night was the first Panthers game! Football is here!! Can you believe it??? Rod is working the games this year - a hook up that Steven got him (Holla). He stands down at the press table on the visitors side at the 50 yard line and answers the phone when the press box calls down. He had fun and got to talk to some of the players while down there. He said he didn't get to see as much of the game as he thought he would...something about standing behind a bunch of guys who are all 6'10" and 300 pounds? But I think he is really going to enjoy it.
Caroline came over and hung out with the kids and me for a while during the game. We did some scrapbooking and had fun catching up and eating ice cream.
Sunday morning I had to sing at both services, so I was out of the house early, and Rod kept the kids home so we didn't infect anyone. We thought Rodgers seemed better, so we left them with a sitter and went up to Asheville to the wedding we were planning to attend. It was a fun ride up with Kerry, Steven, Caroline, and CC. The wedding was great...it is always fun to watch and remember that day when it was us standing up there saying our vows...it goes so quickly...here we are two kids and 6 1/2 years later...
And then there are Nana & Papa who celebrated their 55th anniversary on Saturday!!! Wow! We are getting ready to head up to PA to celebrate with them on Friday. We still have a lot of packing and cleaning to do before then, though, but the kids are so excited to see everyone!
I guess I better run. We are heading out in the rain to the store and then to playgroup this morning. Just wanted to give you a little update...
Wednesday, August 16, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment