Last night Kylie said "Chick-fil-A" and I am SO SAD to not get to go to Chick-ole anymore! So, I would say she has pretty much mastered the "F" sound since she can do it in the middle of the words now...definitely "Papa Fred" now, too. Just wanted everyone else to know I'm in mourning over the loss of my favorite word. Reminds me of when Rodgers started saying "fish" instead of "pish." Sad.
Betty came over this morning and played with the kids so I could take a shower. When Kylie came upstairs to get me she said she had a bug bite and needed lotion. I asked her how she got a bug bite and she said "from Betty." So, you might not want to leave your kids with Betty. Just wanted to give you a heads up.
Then we went over to Betty's house and Rodgers discovered their Leapfrog karaoke machine! Hillarious! He loves that thing and was singing up a storm!
This afternoon during his "nap," Rodgers snuck out of his room, came down to the dining room, and painted the floor blue and green. He's quite an artist. Thank goodness for washable paint. Sorry I didn't take a picture before I cleaned it up; I kinda freaked at first. He came to get me when he was done because "I want you to write R-O-D-G-E-R-S on my picture I made." Lovely.
I will say, they still are pretty much best friends...getting along for the most part. Crazy times.
Tuesday, August 08, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Angie,
I can't believe how big the kids are getting. It is nice to know they love each other. These pictures remind me of the one that your Nana & Papa have of you and Ian on the tricycle. We can only hope that yours will be as close as you and Ian were/are. Thanks again for starting the blogg back up. It is nice to keep updated on your wonderful/hectic life. See you in 7 days.
Love,
Aunt Wendy
well well well, Miss Kylie, I told you not to tell your mama that I was the bug that bit you!! Now she has gone and told the world, thanks!!!! Love you little missy!!
Post a Comment