Thursday, November 02, 2006

3 in 1 day?! What?!

Last night when Rod and I went up to bed, this is what we found when we checked the kids:


(The lights were off...that is just the flash lighting the room.) Both in Kylie's bed...so cute!! Guess Rod and I missed the party.


Today was one of Kylie's favorite days because she got to change the bear's clothes! Yea November! Or, as Kylie says, "It's Whenember! It's Rodgers' birthday now!" She does NOT understand the bear's outfit (Pilgrim) and said that she thinks "his dress should be pink, not brown."

At 12:20 today Kylie came to me and said, "Mama, can I go to bed now?" So of course I said SURE!!!!! We went upstairs, she climbed in bed and said, "we will read just two books." So we read two books. Then she put the books on the bedside table and said, "goodnight Mama. You go downstairs with Rodgers. I am going to sleep now." And she did...for 2.5 hours! What???? Whatever.

2 comments:

Kerry said...

There really is a God!

Bryan Deitrich said...

It doesn't count if you shared the wine that you never drank on the girl's weekend... :)