Thursday, September 20, 2007

Update from Elijah

Elijah wanted me to post the following:
Tuesday afternoon, Mama tortured me with water and soap and called it a "sponge bath." It was one of the worst experiences of my life so far...all you boys out there know what the worst has been. But please, someone, keep an eye on my Mama and make sure no more such abuse is conducted here!!! I will admit, though, that I kinda liked when she washed my hair...that felt pretty good. She said maybe I would like it better once I can get in the bathtub after my cord falls off.

1 comment:

the swineharts said...

Eli, if you just lay there and relax it is much better and goes so much faster. I used to scream too, but now I think that I like it. It goes so much fsater now that I just lay there without the fussin. I love getting my hair washed too, the massage is amazing. can't wait to see you again! Love, Ava