Tuesday, January 27, 2009

All over the place!

Let me tell you about Eli.  He is crazy!!!  He is all over the place!  You have heard about how I found him in the cabinets (still a favorite hiding place, by the way).  But he seriously is all about climbing high and low and being in little places.  I'm having a hard time keeping up.  He loves Hobbes' bed and crawls in there and says "doggie" over and over.  The other day I was up putting laundry away and I heard him yelling for Dada.  I walked into his room and he is in the TOP BUNK!  Needless to say, the ladder is no longer up.  He was very proud of himself, and still points up there every time we walk in the room like I'm really gonna let him sleep up there.  Did I mention how he loves to hang upside down?




No comments: