The big kids were at Imani's for pancakes this morning, so I took the opportunity to vacuum the house. Elijah was following me around for a little while with the toy vacuum, but then got bored with that and left. When I turned off the vacuum after finishing in the playroom I realized it was really quiet...too quiet. So I called, "Eli?" I waited, but nothing. "ELI?" Still nothing. "ELIJAH?! ELIJAH MICHAEL??? WHERE ARE YOU?" Nothing. I'm running around the downstairs looking for him, but he is nowhere, which didn't make any sense because the gate was closed, the doors were locked...where did he go? Then I heard him giggle. So I smiled, realizing he was hiding. Well, let me tell you how good his new spot is! I couldn't find him! I was standing in the kitchen and could hear him, but couldn't find him. Maybe that is because he was in the little corner cabinet that wraps around the turn in the counter...on the top shelf!!! Finally, he opened the cabinet door and peeked out at me, but then turned around and went right back in and showed me how he got up on his perch. I can't believe he fits in there! When he came out the second time and turned to go back in I told him to wait for me to get the camera! I'm trying to upload the video, but no luck yet!
Monday, January 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
How funny! AND cute!
AHHH!!! That is AWESOME!!
Angie,
Hi! E-mail regarding photographing your little peeps!
sarah10brown@gmail.com
Have a great day!
Sarah B.
Post a Comment