Friday, January 09, 2009
A Simple Case of Mistaken Identity
I pulled into the gas station at Costco the other day, and the woman in front of me got out to pump her gas. Well, she looked a little like Nana Kathy...and Elijah went NUTS!!! He was convinced she was his Nana! And HOW DARE SHE not come over to see him. Let's not forget that he sits on the driver's side of the van, so his door locks when I pump the gas so that the door doesn't open into the gas nozzle, so I couldn't get him out if I wanted to. Me...I was just loving the stares of the people at the adjacent pumps as my child had a complete meltdown as I pumped my gas. But that Nana Kathy better prepare to defend herself to her little Eli; I think his heart is broken from the abandonment.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Awww! Poor baby!
Post a Comment