Tuesday, September 22, 2009
Happy School Year!
Here comes another line I never thought I would say: The Millers are a homeschool family! I really can't even explain how it came to be...but here we are! Rodgers is doing 1st/2nd grade and Kylie started Kindergarten. We are doing an online homeschool (which makes it much easier for me) this year (The Grace Academy). So, we are trying it out, seeing how it works, exploring curriculum...who knows where it will take us. I can tell you that for right now, in the midst of this time of transition, it has been WONDERFUL! We love our laid-back schedule, and the flexibility of doing our work when we have time. We have also been on some fun field trips already, and are learining alot. -myself included! I mean, how many of you can tell me how we came to have the word etiquette? And who knew zucchini is a fruit?! Not me! Anyway, we are having fun with it! Plus, I can now add "teacher" to my resume, right?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment