Thursday, September 03, 2009

Pictures as promised...part 2

Okay, now remember the pictures are all in reverse order...so you may not want to start here...




























































As I'm uploading these pictures I realized I left out a whole 2 weeks of our summer. With so many trips to PA, I got confused! After Kylie's birthday, we went to Pittsburgh for a week, then back home. In Pittsburgh that week we went to Erick's roller hockey game (the first one we saw). I got to go into Pittsburgh to the Frick mansion with Kim, Kris, Nana, and Mom to meet Barbara Shear (Rod's boss's wife) for lunch and a tour. Then we went back to see her amazing house which overlooks the city. It was a fun girl day! That night we surprised Kim with a 50th birthday party back at Nana's house with the whole family! Fun times! The next night I went with Kim & Keith to happy hour at the park with their friends...so sweet of them to let me tag along! After that Pitt trip, the kids and I spent some time in Pinehurst and a couple days in Charlotte before heading back up to PA for the reunions. You know the rest from there...

No comments: