It is so hard to believe that Kylie is 5 years old! She has grown up so much this year! I think back to the beginning of the year as she was starting pre-school for the first time, and making new friends. We started keeping Imani after school, and they got to be so close. Kylie is such a good, loyal friend, and she sure does love her "girl time!" She is a great helper around the house and babysitter for her little brother. We love her constant chatter and giggles. She definitely knows how to take charge of any situation. She loves fashion and art, and truly is so creative.
Kylie, I love you, and am so blessed to be your Mama! You are so beautiful inside and out! I have loved watching you grow this past year. You have gotten bigger, but even more than that, it is fun to see how thoughtful you are, how compassionate...you have a big heart, girl! I love that you are beginning to understand even more about the world around you and our God who loves you so much. I am so proud of you and your choice to have Him as part of your life.



No comments:
Post a Comment