Tuesday, September 22, 2009

WHAT?!? MY BABY IS 2?!?










Hard to believe, but Elijah just celebrated his 2nd birthday! He is growing too fast! We had a birthday party for him in Pinehurst with my family. Nana & Papa B and Pat & Linda came down from PA. Our friends Geoff, Laura, Lauren & Levi came over to join us, and Charity, Imani and Aasha came over from Charlotte. It was a fun Elmo train party. Papa Fred got all the trains put together and running for the big event. We ate hot dogs, and in typical 2 year old fashion, Elijah decided "I no like hot dogs" on that very day. Too bad for him! They were yummy! He had fun with all of his friends, and loved when everyone sang to him! All of his presents were a hit, as well. He now has lots of "Melmo" toys and books, too.


Sweet Elijah, I love you so much! I'm so happy to be your Mama! You make me laugh so hard every single day. I love your little munchkin voice. I love watching you play with "Ra Ra" and "Die Die." I even love that you always have to run everywhere and yell instead of talk at a normal volume. I love that hiding to you is standing with your hands over your eyes. Most of all, I LOVE your hugs! You are the best hugger EVER! You are such a blessing in all of our lives!

1 comment:

Kerry said...

Awe, sad we weren't there! Happy 2nd Birthday Eli! We miss and love you!