Rodgers had a great time at school again today. He chose the navy polo and khaki shorts today. I was excited to see he really is going to change it up and not just wear red everyday.
He had P.E. for the first time and said they played freeze tag but didn't get to do "red light, green light" because it was almost time for lunch. He barely ate any of his lunch, though, so I am thinking he probably is talking too much and runs out of time (that was the deal last year anyway).
Kylie is still on vacation. She doesn't come home until next Wednesday night. She is having a blast, but Rodgers is missing her. She called this afternoon, though, and Rodgers got to talk to her. He was SO excited! Apparently they didn't have a good connection, though, because he kept laughing and saying, "what did you say? You keep skipping!" LOL, as you can tell, we have scratched up CD's around this house!! Here are some cute pictures I got during their conversation.



No comments:
Post a Comment