"...what does the Lord require of you? To act justly and to love mercy and to walk humbly with your God." Micah 6:8
Monday, August 25, 2008
Quote of the day
Rod was just praying with Rodgers while putting him to bed and said, "Thank you for loving us in ways we don't even understand," and Rodgers interrupted with, "like Korean?"
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
HAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! That totally just made my night.
I am a mother of three adorable children, which basically means our life is madness. I am so thankful and humbled that God has entusted these precious little monkeys to me everyday. I feel overwhelmed most of the time, but each morning I pray for wisdom, and trust that somehow - by His grace - the love of Jesus will shine through me and flow all over my kids. Our "Miller Madness" is a lot of fun, but what I live for most of all are those mysterious, magical moments in the midst of it all when I can see God working on their hearts and in their minds as they begin to put together what life is really all about.
"...you shine like stars in the universe as you hold out the word of life..." Philippians 2:15-16
1 comment:
HAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! That totally just made my night.
Post a Comment