Elijah also wants to do everything his brother does. When I saw them this evening in the playroom I laughed out loud! Rodgers is playing the extras games on his Veggie Tales movie with the remote. And there is Elijah sitting in the chair next to him pointing his own remote at the tv. Too cute.

Thursday, November 06, 2008
Getting so big
Elijah. He is so sweet...and so much trouble...and has such a temper...and is the best cuddler. He really makes me laugh A LOT! Just about everyday, I have an apple for a snack. I cut it up and put it in a bowl, and Eli knows this. Well lately he has started stealing my apples. I caught him today. I was sitting right there in the room and he walked over, reached up over his head, grabbed one out of the bowl and took off in the other direction. The camera just happened to be right next to me, so I grabbed it and ran the opposite way to the kitchen to catch him. He thought it was so funny!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Angie, How cute???? Nana B
Angie,
He looks just like you did at that age - only with brown eyes. Incredible!
NanaKathy
He's an adorable little thief!
Post a Comment