Well, Rodgers has been gone all week on vacation. Kylie went on date night with Daddy Friday night, so I got a quiet night at home, which was nice. Kylie and I have had a lot of fun doing girly things like playing with makeup, painting our toes, reading books, going shopping, having tea parties, playing with baby dolls, eating cookies for breakfast, tormenting Eli, and having silly photo shoots, of course...
Tuesday, November 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Kylie is such the model! It sounds like you've enjoyed your time together doing those girly things! Now...when can WE do those things??? We need some dates on the calendar to look forward to our next girls weekend! I like Eli's PJs!
Kylie, you are such a pretty girl. I LOVE the new haircut. Can't wait to see you all again. Love you and miss you.
I love Kylie Grace so much! She is beautiful!
Amy
Post a Comment