Friday, November 21, 2008

Life School Musical

This morning (after Kylie and I had our first visit with the Ped Gastro...more on that later), we all got to go to CCS for their Fall Musical.  It was so good!  The kids did such a wonderful job.  I thought it was great that even the little guys got to participate.  The Kindergarten classes lined up on the stairs of the stage with their antennae headbands to sing with everyone on the songs about the bugs.  And let me just tell you, it has been so crazy thinking how my little boy is about to turn 6 next Saturday...and it was GREAT to see how tiny he still looked up there on the stage!  hee hee
Now he has headed off on his vacation with Nana Kathy to Pittsburgh for the weekend.  We all will meet up with them next week in Pinehurst for Thanksgiving.  I can't wait to have everyone together to fight over baby Peyton!  Kylie is dying to meet her and is glad "the holiday" is finally almost here so she gets to see her!
Kylie's afternoon is taking "FO-EVER" according to her.  She can't stand the anticipation of date night with her daddy.  Unbeknownst to him, they are going to see the new Madagascar movie.  Let's hope he gets just as excited!
Eli is enjoying his new love: popcorn.  Don't tell the pediatrician, or anyone else for that matter, that I am feeding this choking hazard to my 14 mo old!
I really think Imani is ready to be done with us for the week.  Things have been a little crazy here, so I am sure she is looking forward to time in her own house without all of us for the weekend.

No comments: