Thursday, November 06, 2008

No ponytail!

Only the boys were supposed to be getting haircuts yesterday, but in the car on the way Kylie said she wanted a haircut, too.  I told her she didn't need her hair cut, but she said, "I want it cut to my neck."  I told her she didn't really want it to her neck because then she couldn't put it in a ponytail or in braids and it would get in her face, etc.  She said, "I don't want a ponytail.  I want it to my neck."  Oh boy.  So I had to tell Rod she wanted her hair cut.  He said to just make sure it would still go in a ponytail.  So I told him she didn't want a ponytail.  She wants it to her neck.  He said he thought that would be a pain.  So my plan was to tell the girl to cut it short but make sure I could still get it back in a ponytail if I needed to.  After I explained this to the girl and started walking away, however, Kylie turned to the girl and said, "No ponytail.  I want it to my neck."  So there went the hair!  And Kylie LOVES it!!!  It is really cute.  It is stacked in the back and she has been having fun wearing headbands.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kylie, You are beautiful! Nana & Papa B