When I opened my eyes this morning I was literally 2 inches from Rodgers' face. Upon seeing my eyes open, he smiled and said, "There is no mouse!" HALLELUJAH!!! PRAISE THE LORD!!! THE MOUSE IS GONE!!! He made it the whole night in his bed; or should I say, I made it the whole night in my bed?! I'm not sure where the mouse has gone...Rodgers says "the mouse has gone on his way." I'm just hoping he hasn't moved on to torment some other 2 year old with his singing in the middle of the night!
Nana Stewart came to visit today, so it has been a busy day of playing and catching up. No one has had very good naps, so it has been a bit trying at times, but all in all a wonderful time! Hopefully we'll have another uneventful night.
Rod had his first scrimmage tonight and won. He said the guys played well, and he also saw some things they need to work on. So, that was a succuss!
We may try to sneak out of the house tonight after the kids go to bed...we'll have to see if his mom is up for holding down the fort!!!
Monday, August 15, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment