

Since coming home, Rodgers has a new favorite friend. Sticky the frog now ranks right up there with Puppy, believe it or not! (Thank you, Courtney, for winning that frog at the reunion!) The three of them have been pretty much inseparable. Yesterday morning Rodgers came down for breakfast and Kylie was already eating. I asked him what he would like to eat. "I don't want anything for breakfast. Puppy wants cheerios, and Sticky is gonna eat a bar." I asked if he was sure he didn't want anything, and he said, "I just want some water. And puppy needs milk." He sat his friends up on the counter in front of their breakfast, and he drank his water, but it wasn't long before "I'm helping Puppy eat his Cheerios" and "Sticky wants to share with me!"
Kylie was obviously very impressed with her pony ride in PA. The sheep used to be her favorite animal sound to imitate, but now it is the horse. In fact, now when she is on her riding toy she says, "NAY NAY!" I guess she is taking after her cousin, William, and his love of horses!
On another note, my kids have also developed a love of chocolate! Rodgers LOVES his Nana Irwin's "chochit tooties" aka chocolate chip cookies, and after finishing the ones she sent along home, we've had to move on to just having some chocolate chips for snack...Kylie has enjoyed getting in on that, too. I hope you are able to see how much they enjoy them and the mess on their faces from the picture!



No comments:
Post a Comment