


Rodgers and I started getting a little cold or allergies or something on Saturday, but until last night, Kylie was fine. She woke up at 12:30am wanting Mama, so I rocked with her for a little while and she finally went back to sleep, but we got off to a very early start this morning; I guess she doesn't like sleeping when she can't breathe...go figure. She really has done pretty well today, though, as long as 1) she can have "papi" (the pacifier), and 2) Mama is holding her! I really love to cuddle her, but it is hard to go through your entire day and get anything done if you have to carry her around the whole time. She also takes every opportunity to wipe her snotty nose on my shirt, so I'm currently on my third of the day. I did manage to take some fun pictures of her eating her yogurt this morning, though...hope you get a giggle out of them!



No comments:
Post a Comment