Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Is it Wednesday already?

Rodgers and I had a fun couple days with no Kylie, but we did miss her jabbering. We got the first coat of stain on the stairs...that is a major headache...please remind me never to do this again. By Tuesday when we got home from Bible study Rodgers was excited to see his sister! We spent yesterday afternoon at the mall with Nana Kathy and Nana Irwin getting the rest of mom's "black tie attire" outfit ready for her dinner. She is going to look hot! Hopefully she will take pictures that night with her and Dad in his tux...then we will post for everyone to see! :)
Unfortunately the nanas left early this morning and in their wake are two fussy, whiny children, so we are scrambling to keep busy and moving!! I think today may include a trip to get Daddy for lunch.
My calendar is starting to book up with jewelry shows. Hard to believe people are already thinking about Christmas, but it is true. And I am glad for it! :)
I may have to change my format for blogs. I think I will start asking questions so that people will have to write back!!! A close friend (aka Caroline) and I were talking about dreams the other day. Ok, I must admit it came up because she was mad at me, but wouldn't admit it, so I told her I knew the truth would come out in her dreams because if she were mad, she would have bad dreams about me, but if not then they would be sweet. (Completely logical, don't you think?) Well, ends up she didn't even dream about me that night, but it did make me stop and wonder about dreams. Doesn't it seem like most times you have a dream it is based on things you have been doing, thinking about, or talking about and then just mixed up or taken farther? How does that happen? Is it all just from our head or do they come from somewhere else? I believe in God giving visions to people in dreams, or definitely I know I have been woken up in the middle of the night and urged to pray for a specific person or situation. But do you think that dreams can ever be evil? Can Satan influence dreams as well? Okay, this is where you write back and tell me what you think....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Angie,

I think that dreams can be influenced by many things. Clearly, our predisposition to spiritual things is a key one. As we set our mind on things above (Phil) we open the channel for God to speak. However, if we are inundating our minds with other things, the stresses will adversly impact our receptivity. Is that an answer?????? Oh, I just had a dream! PapaFred