Thursday, September 07, 2006

Logic of a 2 year old






Here are some random pictures I wanted to post...some of the kids playing...Kylie walking her baby...the train at the festival...the two of them on the glider that, praise the Lord, they can push themselves on...oh, and one of me so I can stop getting complaints of no pictures of the Mama...haha!!!
Ok, so the logic...Kylie wanted some lemonade, but I told her she had to finish all of her milk first. She took one sip of her milk and said, "is it all gone now?" NO, it isn't all gone...drink it up, etc...she takes another sip, "is it all gone now?" NO, it isn't (and the cycle continues about 4 times. Finally, she turns the cup sideways like she is about to spill it, looks at me out of the corner of her eye with that crazy smile and says, "it's about to be all gone, Mama!" Thankfully I saved the cup before there was milk all over the floor, but what exactly possessed her to even try that??? So you see what I'm dealing with here...
Yesterday at nap time, Kylie and I were fighting the same battle as every sleeping time for the past couple weeks: she doesn't like her bed, she wants in my bed, no you can't go in my bed, fine I'll just scream my head off. Finally, she looked around in the hall, looked in her room, looked back in my room, then she crossed her arms in front of herself and said, "I am going to live in Rodgers' room." Fine!!! So I moved her mattress with the bed rails into his room and she laid right down and went to sleep. Go figure...

No comments: