So they were saying on tv how the show The Biggest Loser was inspiring Americans across the country to lose weight, work out, and eat healthier...and there I sat watching and eating a HUGE bowl of Edy's Espresso Chip ice cream...interesting...
Unfortunately, Kylie is following in my footsteps. She informed me this morning that she would eat breakfast after she had ice cream. I didn't let her have ice cream, but I can't say it sounded like that bad of an idea. Is there really that much difference between ice cream and cereal? I mean REALLY???
I do want to note, for the record, though, that I believe it to be genetics. Kylie recieved a phone call today from her great grandfather thanking her for his birthday card and the cookies she made for him...which he added he ate this morning with his coffee.
So answer honestly: Would you rather eat ice cream and cookies for breakfast, or cereal and toast?
Thursday, September 28, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
i have to admit, ang - i would go with the cereal & toast... but this is only because i am a die-hard carb addict and i will eat cereal (honey nut cheerios to be exact) ANY CHANCE I GET.
and then i would have breakfast-dessert and eat my ice cream and cookies.
Post a Comment